Hands and house

Hands and house

Friday, July 31, 2009

Details!

I am humbled beyond belief...down to every last detail, God has provided! We leave Sunday at 6am for Beijing!!!!!!!!! Our guide in Beijing is the liason that has been doing the legwork to make all of this happen and get Georgia home! I get to hug her and thank her for all she has done for our girl! Not only that we get to hang out with her for 3-4 days, just the grandma's and I, how is that for royal treatment????

Our in country part of the trip is pretty much unknown to us right now...there are many moving pieces that I cannot put on here. Honestly I am amazed at how much people are working to get Georgia home. We are literally flying in blind at this point! Not sure how many days in Beijing or Nanning or Guangzhou. But I do know that we will fly home with Georgia...
......and get this! On her second birthday our little girl will: become a US citizen, meet her Daddy, Big sister and Big brother AND start healing her heart! Her flight lands right on time to make it to her echocardiogram!

To top it all off, the Scripture I read this morning was this:
"God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all He has done." Ecclesiastes 3:11

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, Shannon! You just brought tears to my eyes
again. What an awesome 2nd birthday for your
sweet Georgia!!! Wow!!! I love that verse and it
is so true! It is hard for us to fully understand
All He has done. He is always working behind
the scenes.
I know He will be going before you preparing
the way as you go on this journey to your
sweet baby girl.
Can't wait to see her placed in your arms!
You will be in our prayers.

Blessings,
Kathy

Randy and Staci said...

I can't wait to follow your journey to China! You will be in our prayers,
Staci

Randy and Staci said...

(P.S.)
I just read your sweet comment on my blog. Thanks so much! Have a wonderful time in China!

TanyaLea said...

Oh my goodness, Shannon~ I just read that EXACT same scripture this morning, and was going to share it with YOU!...how is that for our God!?! He is SO amazingly faithful!!

We are on vacation right now and I find myself logging onto my husband's laptop each day, just so I can see how things are going and get updates! SO, SO, Sooooooo VERY happy for you! And you know you have a HUGE support group on here that will be praying you through! Can't wait until you are holding your precious Georgia Mei in your arms! And what a special time for you and the 'grandmas'...this will be a treasured journey none of you shall ever forget! I love that everything has come together ontime, and the added bonus about Georgia's birthday... our Lord even cares about the details! He is so rewarding!! <><

Have a blessed trip and we can't wait to hear all about it!

BIG HUGS!
~Tanya

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! :) Blessings to your trip and healthy return home, surgery, etc.

Loves,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I just got chills!!! So exciting to see what God can do.
switchfootmom on RQ :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails