Hands and house

Hands and house

Saturday, March 13, 2010

If you only ever read one thing that I have posted....

    Take the time to read this http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/we-didnt-get-memo.html ... strikingly similar thoughts have been brewing in my heart ever since our "Whatever Project" in Mexico over Christmas (http://throwingourarmsopenwide.blogspot.com/2009/12/whatever-experiment.html) and the adventure God took us on through it. I really cannot put it into better words than Linny. I cannot say it enough....IT IS WORTH THE READ. It honestly is some of the most important stuff to the heart of God out there....everything else pales in comparision....go. right now. read it.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Shannon I am so glad you recommended this. WOW! I have seen this blog before, but was not a follower until now. WOW. I needed to hear that.

Ginny

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I just read the whole thing to my husband and I was covered in cold chills! God does expect us to do that!!! I am so thankful I listened to Him call us to adopt and I pray He continues to do so!!! Bless you for posting this today!
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails