Hands and house

Hands and house

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Here!!!!! Come look!!!!

   The Love Without Boundaries 'Born in My Heart' Auction has begun!!!!!!
There are a lot of beautiful items and the proceeds go to help orphans in China have life-saving heart surgeries. I am more than a little bit passionate about that subject. Many of you know that Georgia has a heart condition and was very sick when we got her. The doctors told us that she would not have made it another 30 days (and God designed it that we were invited to travel 30 days early!)...but here's the thing...Georgia was not a single case, there are so many MORE little and not so little orphans in China in need of heart surgery. Please take a few minutes of your day and go and visit the auction.
    To do so Click Here!

This little Miracle thanks you for taking the time to help her friends!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Every time you post something, I feel compelled to share it on my blog, but can never keep up with you! Today, I finally wrote a post with a brief description of your blog and purpose, directing my visitors to your blog - http://1savvyhousewife.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-profile-throwing-your-arms-wide.html . I hope you like it and are blessed by it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails