"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
Ok...just when I thought things could not get any sweeter, Erika at A Cup of Cold Water created this:
This beautiful shirt (that can also be made as a dress for little ones) is hand-made with an antique handkerchief for the top and matching fabrics for the bottom. I know, it is so cute that I wish I could win my own give away! She is offering to make two different kinds for this give away and they are both beyond beautiful!
Besides making breath-taking dresses she makes a ton of other mouth-wateringly adorable things...seriously, you know those people who are just gifted and everything they do seems to turn to gold? Erika has that touch!
Here are just a few of her other creations
and if you are my mom or Doug's mom...close your eyes!!!!! These can hold Scripture cards or notes cards or anything cute in card-type thing (photos of Grandchildren??). What a cute way to announce a referral...
Ok...I don't want to give it all away, honestly, I am restraining myself :) But if you have little boys, nothing could be cuter...
More importantly...the reason Erika is sewing her heart out is this....
This is sweet Lulu soon to be Eve who the Give Away shirt is named after!
So let's come around this family and help get this little girlie home!!!!!!
In the process someone will win a priceless, one of a kind dress ( or shirt for a bigger kid)!
So how to your enter to win?
* First you MUST go and check out Erika's site...because you will just kick yourself if you don't! Head over to A Cup of Cold Water check out the beautiful Eve dress options. Come back here and let me know which one you like the best! ( 1 Entry)
* Head back over to A Cup of Cold water again and scroll down through Erika's great creations (don't forget to check out her fabric options on the Flicker link on the side) . Come back and tell me which is your favorite creation!!! (1 Entry)!
* Become a follower of A Cup of Cold Water
* Leave a comment for Erika and her family...how about a favorite Scripture or quote to encourage them or to pass on to Eve when she is older? Then leave it here too because I love Scripture and quotes (1 Entry)!
* Because I remember what it was like to wait while you knew that your child was sick...also head over to Till God Brings Them Home and leave them a Scripture, or quote as well! ( 1 Entry)!
* Because I love to meet new people...become a follower here! I cannot wait to meet you! If you are already a follower, just post and let me know!(1 Entry)!
* Oh...and one last way! Post about this Give Away on your blog, facebook, Twitter etc (1 Entry for each)!
Make sure that you let me know about each entry (and make sure I have a way to contact you). You can put it all in one post or in seperate ones...my trusty team judges will help me out in picking the winner (which they love). This contest will go until Monday the 19th!!!!!!
Happy clicking and Praise God for soon to be one less orphan in this world!!!!!