Hands and house

Hands and house

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Been praying for Chrissie???

    Then you just have to read what the PICU doctors have said! I'm not going to spill the news...go and check Here!
     If you have no idea what I am talking about. Chrissie is a little girl adopted from Serbia who has a heart condition. She had open heart surgery recently and has ahd a REALLY rough time...has died twice and made miraculous comebacks. I just have to say, if you don't believe in miracles...you just have to read about Chrissie. It will be some of the best few minutes you have spent all day, promise!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Oh goodness, your kids are cute! :)

I would love to share our need for prayers! It's been a long road, but the end is in sight!

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails