Hands and house

Hands and house

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First Best Friends...

  Last week I shared this card that Ravenna made for her friend Elizabeth

Telling her this


Declaring her love and that she was her best friend

When I picked her up from school she was so filled with wiggles that I could hardly give her a hug...

and it was all because of this from Elizabeth


To Ravenna you are the best. I love you. Your my best frend too. You'll never stop beeg my best fend...

Complete with pictures of a house (plus bunny?)


and an incredibly smiley sun (and another bunny!)


I feel so blessed watching my kids start deep friendships! My friends are one of the greatest treasures of my life! I am still friends with my very first "best friend" from 1st grade...

That next day I got to go to the Fire Department with Parker's Preschool class



Stop, Drop and Roll!!!!




Crawl under the smoke!




Laugh like crazy when your buddy puts on the firefighter suit!!!




Shoot the Fire hose with your teacher!




Be adorabley goofy with your best buddy!!!!

Is there anything cuter than first best friends????


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails