How do I even begin to thank you all for praying?????
We are back from the Cardiologist and Miss Georgia's heart is stable!!!!!!!! We talked for a long time about her heart specifically and her repair (pros & cons) and the basic version is:
* Her heart is stable now but works a bit differently than a 'normal' heart (due to her malformed pulmonary valve).
* Blue hands and feet, lips & nose are ok as long as her whole body is not turning blue.
* Her breath just will be more labored than her siblings.
* She will need to rest more than other kiddos so it is 'normal' for her to run for a minute or so and then lay down and rest, then run some more. She will limit herself where she needs to but can be as active as she wants.
* At some point she does need a new pulmonary valve but as long as she is stable we will hold off in hopes of technology continuing to advance and make the procedure easier.
As I watched her charming her way through the appointment, helping to put on her ekg stickers and proudly doing everything the staff asked her to do, I just am so thankful that God chose to bring her into our life. Every hurdle is worth it, every worry so outshined by the joy....oh how I love my little special hearted girl!
*** We visit the Neurologist next week to figure out if her funky episodes are siezure related, thanks for your prayers on that too!****