Hands and house

Hands and house

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home

We are home! It feels so good. I am so beyond weary right now but the girls are snuggled into their beds and Ravenna is getting to be more and more our sweet little girl again. She has had some oozing of blood in her mouth and I am praying hard that those clots hold. Since they do not know what her blood disorder is, they cannot tell us exactly when we are 'in the clear' but it is looking pretty good. Thank you all so very much for praying for us. I have no doubt we could not have done it without those prayers. I feel so emotionally crushed by it all right now but know that God is strong even when I feel like I have no strength left.
Here's a night of sleep in our own beds and no major bleeds!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails