Hands and house

Hands and house

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A watched pot...

How does the saying go? Because we are not seeing any movement over here in waiting for LOA land! Things are still at a standstill with nothing LOA related coming from China, and we have been waiting for 48 days now. Any ideas on how to make the time go faster??? Paint my nails, paint the HOUSE...paint a pot and watch it boil????
Seriously, I have been reading about the full armor of God in Ephesians and have been struck by how many times it says, "and then stand" or mentions standing. How funny that I always think of armor as something where someone would be attacking or something. But it says, "and after you have done everything, stand." That is where I feel I am at. Standing, waiting, trying to keep my eyes and thoughts on God. My knees get wobbly and I worry and daily think that this journey is too long, that I will not last another day...and then it is hard to breathe. But I know where to run back to, the One who leads the journey. It is there that I can rest and I can stand.
Keep praying for us and for Georgia as the time keeps clicking by! And seriously...any ideas of how to make time fly??????

3 comments:

Miller Moments said...

I'm so sorry this is taking so long. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you today.

Ben and Rach said...

Hang in!

Kelly Rumbaugh said...

I am going to read Ephesians right now...
I have been standing awhile too.....
Blessings--
kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails