Hands and house

Hands and house

Thursday, April 1, 2010

And the winner is......

    We had an eventful morning drawing the winner of the It's Poppy Dip dress! I promise, we kept it clean...





We had a team of very qualified (and darned cute) judges...





We prepared the bowl...



Georgia wanted to pick the winner



But we decided that big sister should have the honor

.      And the winner is......


Tanyalea from Acorns and Cherry Blossoms !!!!!! You just have to go and visit her site and see her cute Khloe who is coming home SOON!


Can I just tell you how amazing Tanylea is? She has a serious gift for encouragement. Ever since we began our journey to Georgia, she has left comments on our blog and prayed for us. Seriously, when things were so very hard, it was Tanyalea's comment that I looked for first. It is so incredibly evident that she deeply knows the Father's heart, it just oozes out of her. She is waiting for her travel approval to go and get her Khloe (who is beyond adorable). So when Ravenna pulled out her name I just had to smile. Enjoy Tanyalea from my little Georgia to your Khloe :)

Thanks to everyone who participated...it is such an honor to know so many amazing people. I cannot wait to watch as God matches Sallee and her family with their new little one. Is there anything better than being a little piece of God's plan?










3 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Yay Tanya!!! She IS such an encouragement to all of us in the adoption community, and that dress is going to look absolutely darling on her little Khloe! I'm so glad she won!!! :)

TanyaLea said...

Oh my goodness!! What a lovely surprise! Khloe WILL be just adorable in a beautiful Poppy Dip creation! :) I still can't believe I won. The timing is perfect, as the wait has been SO hard lately...so this definitely brought a big ol' ray of sunshine to my day!

And thank you for your kind words, Shannon. You are such a blessing to me and I feel so honored to call you 'friend'!

God bless! <><
~Tanya

Valerie and Jeff said...

Yes, Tanya could not have been a more perfect pick! She is such a beautiful encourager and friend. And Khloe will look wonderful in a Poppy Dip dress! I tell ya, these drawings are totally rigged by God. (heehee)
Thanks for organizing it Shannon (winner of the perfectly picked Tiger hat!--another perfectly paired pick.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails