Hands and house

Hands and house

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Because Christmas is Coming and children need homes!!!!!!!

   OK...so I have had a goal for a long, long time and life has thrown a few (ahem heart surgery) things in the way, I am finally getting my hiney in gear. I have updated the An Adoption Place links. There are a ton of AWESOME families fundraising to help bring their children home.

What better way to shop for Christmas than to help children come home!
Go and take a look!
I am still working on adding more but seriously it is such a JOY to browse through these sites...such an encouragement to see families stepping out in faith to bring children home!
Are you fundraising??? Please, please let me know I would love to help promote your fundraisers!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Just went shopping :) Thanks!

Renee said...

Thanks for the list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails