Hands and house

Hands and house

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!

     We've been watching two snaggly front teeth wiggle and twist for about a month now....

and in the last 2 days....


Please keep praying for sweet Georgia too, she has some more heart 'stuff' going on and we are waiting for a call back from the Cardiologist


and I will write soon about Ravenna's project for the orphanage...
Oh my goodness has it ever exploded...
so incredibly fun!

Life with these three is  SUCH a gift!!!


Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
   but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
Psalm 20:7

2 comments:

Renee said...

Praying Shannon! Such sweet and fun pictures today...Puts a smile on my face :)

Ben and Rach said...

So cute! Anna is about to lose those two teeth also! Will keep checking to hear about the girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails