Hands and house

Hands and house

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jumping back in....

OK...so I sort of fell off the face of the earth for awhile :) I promise that I am now jumping back in! I just took awhile to be tired, to soak up God's love and to get some things straight in my heart and mind...Mr. Parker tripped over the computer cord (where all of my pictures are) and brought it crashing to the ground :( So, no pictures for a little while until my wonderful husband figures out how to get them off the hard drive.

Georgia seems to be holding her own. We go back on the 10th for another echo etc. and will know more about how she is responding to her last surgery then. Her monitor readings all came back normal and I am choosing to trust that is because God chose to heal what was happening! If not only He is strong enough to walk through more heart stuff anyhow so I'm leaning on the fact that He will carry us through whatever might crop up next!

Beyond that....we are just soaking up life together. I am reminded all of the time that each day is a gift, that this little family of mine is a gift and I just love every moment we get to have together!

More tomorrow hopefully :)

2 comments:

Valerie and Jeff said...

Woke up with you and Georgia on my heart yesterday--rarely do I wake up with folks on my heart right away--so instead of worrying I prayed-- I am relieved that all is well and it is JOY to have prayed for you and have it all be well!
Hugs,
Valerie

BARBIE said...

I'll be praying for Georgia! Believing and trusting with you for a good report!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails